Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Naskah Drama Bahasa Inggris A Lady Of The Night

Berikut ini Naskah Drama Bahasa Inggris A Lady Of The Night Karya Richard Nathan.

Cuplikan Dialog

LAMIA
I’m sorry my lodgings aren’t more elegant.
It’s just a place to hang my hat, or it would
be if I had a hat. But I won’t be staying here
long. I move around a lot. I have to. The
police are so small-minded.

HERMAN
It’s not so bad.  

LAMIA
Don’t lie to me. Would you like a drink? 
HERMAN
No, thank you. I already had more than
I’m used to at the bar. But you go right
ahead.

File Naskah Drama A Lady Of The Night :
 - File Tipe : Ms. Word

Semoga Naskah Drama Bahasa Inggris A Lady Of The Night ini bisa membantu anda dalam menyelesaikan tugas atau garapan dan kami ucapkan selamat berproses semoga dalam Proses kretif tidak ada kendala apapun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More